Salsa Verde Piemontese
Piedmontese Green Sauce
Clean the parsley (only the leaves must be used); wash it and rinse it.
Wash the anchovies with water and throw away the bones if necessary.
Mince the parsley, the garlic, the anchovies, the capers and the bread white slightly soaked in vinegar.
Mix everything in a little bowl, adding oil until a creamy consistency is reached.
Add the tomato concentrate while mixing, a little at a time, until you see the color turning slightly reddish from the initial green. Add the hardboiled yolks and mix well
(the hardboiled whites can be presented filled with the green sauce).
- fresh parsley, 50 g (1.75 oz)
- half a glass of Carli Olive Oil, extra-virgin if possible
- one garlic clove
- the inside of a little bread loaf
- two or three salted anchovies
- one spoonful of capers
- one-two spoonfuls of tomato concentrate
- yolks from two hardboiled eggs (optional)