Torta di Carne
Mix the beef, the egg, the minced parsley, the soaked bread (with as little milk as possible), the Parmigiano, and flatten it in a pan slightly greased with the olive oil.
Cover with the sliced cheese, diced tomatoes and the basil.
Put a little bit of oil on it, and then put it in the oven at 350°F (180°C) for about half an hour.
Add the fresh mushrooms about fifteen minutes before the end of cooking.
- almost one pound of lean ground beef
- one egg
- a handful of the inside of bread (not the crust) soaked in milk
- grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- oregano or minced parsley
- a little bit of Carli Olive Oil
- sliced cheese (for example Aosta Valley Fontina)
- 17.5 oz diced tomatoes
- a little bit of fresh basil or oregano
- if you like it: fresh mushrooms
- Related links: