Pesto di erbe aromatiche
Pesto with aromatic herbs
Clean the herbs and dry them well; detach the leaves from the stems.
Peel the garlic. Wash and dry the piece of yellow pepper; eliminate any seeds or white filaments; mince.
Put the herbs and the pepper pieces in the blender. Put the rest of the ingredients except the olive oil and mix the minimum necessary (if you mix too much you will raise the temperature modifying the taste: you don't want that). Add the oil and mix slowly. If the pesto is too thick you can add some olive oil or a few spoonfuls of the water used to cook the pasta before serving.
- 1 bunch of basil (the leaves only) 40 g
- rosemary 1 stem
- parsley 2 stems
- yellow bell pepper 1 rib 30 g
- half glass of Carli Olive Oil, extravirgin recommended
- 1 garlic clove
- one handful of pine nuts (or walnuts, if unavailable) 20 g
- 2 spoonfuls grated Parmigiano Reggiano 20 g
- 2 spoonfuls grated pecorino romano 20 g
- pepper, a dash
- rock salt, half a teaspoon
- Related links:
- Corby Kummer spiega in inglese: Pesto By Hand